Ajay Devgan is back as a director after his earlier directorial venture U Me Aur Hum. How does this fare turn out to be? Did the movie impress as much as the trailer did? Read more to find out…..
Shivaay is a about the struggles of a single man in recovering his daughter. Does he triumph in his attempt? Does he recover his daughter?
Shivaay has a lot of action sequences and most of them not only seem over the top but are totally unrealistic. A thousand bullets are shot at Ajay Devgn and not a single one hits him and he still manages to run.
Mithoon the music director stands out tall with his work . Be it the songs or the background score he binds us with compositions. He is one of the biggest strengths of the movie. The cinematography looks good enough and is supported by VFX that looks real. The locales appear beautiful, although at a few instances it can be recognized at ease that the backdrop is a set. The art direction is neat.
Ajay Devgn has a massive screen presence and gives a sharp performance. As a director, he has made proper use of the cast and ensured that the dubbing is apt . There is a barrage of villains and not even one of them fails to make an impact.
With such a solid cast and crew, we wish the movie was supported by a strong storyline. Bleak and disappointing, the screenplay is just a parched up collage of a hero’s attempt to make a movie about how he would like to glorify himself. With a runtime of over 172 minutes, one might run out of patience with an age-old plot that looks like a one-page script penned by an action buff.
Overall, Shivaay is a movie that looks promising on the technical front but misfires with a screenplay that lacks any shine. It turns out to be just a cold fire that manages to surprise less.
FACEBOOK COMMENTS ON TEST BY SIVA REVIEW
OTHER LATEST MOVIE REVIEWS
TEST BY SIVA RELATED NEWS
- Karthi Doing Next Venture
- Bala To Sign Up Pooja
- Dhanush Confirmed
- Course In Radio Programming
- Selva To Rope In Allu Arjun And Shruti Haasan
- Sonia Agarwals Sound Garage
- Watch Mithivedi On The Net
- Sagunis Soundtracks
- Parthibans Role In Racha
- Siddarth On KSE Hindi Remake
- On Thandavam And Vikram & Anushka
- 3 Goes To Hindi And So Is Kolaveri
- From Brazil With Love...
- Kamals Big Plans For Viswaroopam
- Response For Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal
TEST BY SIVA RELATED LINKS
- Pagai Movie Review I II III
- Malaymov I II III
- Telugu Dev2 Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani - Photos
- Tamilmov I II III
- Bike Racer I II III
- Tamil Dev2 Aindhaam Thalaimura... I II III IV
- Hindi Dev2 Aindhaam Thalaimura... I II
- Hfghfgh Dfhgfdgfdg - Videos
- Aadhavan I II III
- 2424 Sekar Movie Preview
- Billa 2 Movie Preview - Videos
- Billa 2 Movie Preview I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII